I make Mike Shinoda side project, Fort Minor, now turn Chester Bennington Linkin Park Say the cause of this band "Dead By Sunrise" I think Underworld,


I make Mike Shinoda side project, Fort Minor, now turn Chester Bennington Linkin Park Say the cause of this band "Dead By Sunrise" I think Underworld, as the side tree. Together with Julien-K, the band said candidate merelease their debut album at the latest front in 2009 yrs. It is still much debate. Somewhat different in Linkin Park, of course, because the Dead By Sunrise, telling the Melodic Rock instead of Linkin Park's elements, there is little it Hip Hop. Meanwhile, for their original Band is Linkin Park, Chester nurut they do write songs for the next album, but not direlease in the near future. Well, I wait for the house band's monologue was called "Snow White Tan"